Fenrir Saturn console: The original drive has been replaced by the Fenrir Optical Drive Emulator (ODE) board. This board allows you to launch games in image formats (iso ...) directly from a micro SD card
Console 50 / 60Hz switchless mod: Possibility to choose the display mode in pal 50Hz or ntsc 60Hz. The choice is made by holding the reset button. A quick press allows a normal reset
Console with PSU mod : The original internal power supply board has been replaced with a high efficiency DC / DC board, to avoid the console overheating problems. This is a quality board, which does not generate interference / noise on the screen. An external 110-230VAC compatible power supply unit is supplied in addition (EU plug)
Further information :
- This console was prepared by our professional workshop service
- The console and the controller have been completely revised
- Once the frequency change is 50Hz or 60Hz, the console reboots automatically. This is to avoid the display error. So we recommend you to change the frequency at the console launching, not during the party!
- Optional mod : internal backup memory (volatile) replacement by a FRAM (non-volatile), no more risk of losing your saves if the battery is at the end of its life!
- Optional mods add a 7-10 day delay to order processing
- The console delivered with an official controller, a psu, a composite video cable, and a micro 128 Go micro SD card .
- Console guaranteed 6 months
- To improve the video rendering, we recommend the use our premium shielded RGB scart
- The console and controller are slightly yellowed