Snes or Megadrive to Jamma modification service - Super Nintendo - Modding Workshop
This modification is proposed by our Workshop Service
It's up to you to provide the console
This modification allows you to take advantage of your SNES or Megadrive 1 console in an arcade cabinet. You can still use the console as normal, in your living room!
Characteristics / features :
- A jamma port is added on the side of the console
- The console power supply, player 1 and 2 commands, video and sound are done through the JAMMA port. External power to the console is unnecessary in JAMMA mode
- Snes: the 4 directions, A, B, X and Y, Start and Select are wired. The L and R buttons are available on an auxiliary connector
- Megadrive: the 4 directions, A, B, C, Start are wired
- The video output is amplified, and the gain is adjustable via a potentiometer
- The sound is amplified, and adjustable via a potentiometer (Mono sound)
Clean, reliable and guaranteed modification 3 months
All our mods take place in a electronics workshop.
They are done by a professional graduate in electronics
How to take advantage of this package? click here