Switchless region free & RGB Super Famicom Junior console uIGR (FFVIman board) - SFC JR - Nintendo pre-modded *Required step
Pre-modded & revised console, ready to play!
This is a 1-chip console known to generate a better video signal, a premium rgb cable is provided in addition to fully enjoy the image quality!
Region free SFC Jr console: It plays all PAL/JAP games directly; also specialized chip cartridges (Mario RPG, street zero 2 ...). It is modified with one of the most advanced uIGR switchless mods of the moment (FFVIman board). It is possible to change the pal / ntsc / auto modes and the 50 / 60hz display frequency, and other options (patch D4 ...). Everything is set using the joystick with combinations of keys and / or using the Reset button (which keeps its normal reset function, for any quick press). The LED changes color depending on the mode selected.
Further information :
- This console was prepared by our professional workshop service
- The console and the controller have been completely revised
- A LED is discreetly installed near to the "ON" of the power switch (see photos)
- Video sync is native Csync type (the console is no longer compatible with the original composite video cable)
- A small user manual is delivered with the console
- The console is sold with a official controller, a 230VAC power supply, a premium rgb scart
- Console guaranteed 6 months
- The official controller is a classic SFC controller not a junior SFC controller as can be seen in the illustration photo
- The controller extension cable is recommended because the SFC controller cable is a bit short
- The optional flash cartridge comes with a micro SD card, you can easily add games! It is not emulation, the chosen game is loaded in a ROM memory, the behavior is 100% identical to the original game! This cartridge can also play games that use special chipsets games, SA1, SDD-1, DSP1,2,3,4 super fx, b-sx, MSU, SRTC, OBC, ST-010 ...
- Optional mods add a 7-10 day delay to order processing
- All in good cosmetic condition, the right side of the lower shell is slightly yellowed, see the last photo!